Gratitude Friday 2

Well, I haven't posted all week. I have been so consumed with my kids schooling, my job and going back and forth to my mom in the hospital and taking care of any of her needs. It has been such a busy week, so I am glad that today is Friday. So, I plan on doing as much relaxation this weekend as possible. It is my Mimi's (Matt's grandmother) 80th birthday so we are going to be there on Sunday to celebrate. Imagine 80 years...what a blessing!

1. Baby Judah with his blond Mohawk gliding his car around the floor in the living room right now.

2. My dad, who I am enjoying a renewed relationship with. Restoration can be awesome!

3. All the wonderful doctors who have taken care of my mom this week. They are putting her back together again!

4. For homeschooling...what a privilege to teach my own children (some countries it is illegal) and to see them grow and change and learn so much. From making glider planes with Bryn yesterday for a bird unit to teaching the "a" sound to Caleb and Esther.

5. To Mimi...thank you for being such a strength these past 80 years...because of you I have a wonderful husband. Though we haven't always seen eye to eye, you have brought such warm memories to myself, my husband and my kids. I don't think my kids could eat Cheetos without thinking of you.

Have a great Friday! Take a moment to thank God for all that he has brought in your lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?