Countdown to my birthday...


I am going to call it my birthday week. My 33rd, I mean 23rd birthday is this Saturday. I love my birthday! It is hard to be moving further into my thirties...but at the same time it is exciting. A pastor said recently that you become more seasoned as you get older, not old and tired. So I am taking that and going with it. I am planning on going out with dear friends on Saturday night...for sushi. I told Matt that I wanted to pick the couples that we are close to and enjoy the night...kidless! Funny, the kids are so excited about my birthday because they get to all spend the night at Nana's and PapPap's house. Forget that it is my birthday...it's all about them, lol. So, this week I am going to enjoy...praise God for every year that I have and look forward to the years to come. On with the show!
I am adding the picture at top, just for Michelle! She laughed over William falling asleep with the map on his lap...so this is earlier this year. He is the funniest sleeper...he just passes out and you never know where or what he was doing. This time he put his boots, his winter jacket and fireman hat on...and then passed out. He makes us laugh so much...I love my little wild Bill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?