And then the Washing Machine...

In the midst of this virus, and the tons of laundry that needs to be done because of vomiting children...my washing machine breaks down!!! The computer says motor overload...and I say, "mama overload!" My laundry is already overflowing because I usually don't do laundry on the weekends...and then between the blankets, towels, washcloths, and clothes...I am ready for my own melt down. The repair man can only come on Friday. So, here I am...and I believe I will be headed to the laundry mat.
On the brighter side, I feel a 100% better today. We did communion yesterday and I truly believe I had a turn around. It is a battle with the flesh, but the spirit always wins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?