So Proud


Okay, I know it couldn't feed us for the winter...but this is part of our harvest yesterday. The tomatoes aren't very big, but who cares...they made it and ripened and we plan on eating them. The best part was going out with the kids to have them pick the tomatoes. They felt so accomplished. The lettuce is growing like crazy...every time I cut some off, new shoots pop up every few days. Every time somebody comes to visit, they usually leave with a bag of lettuce! It has been fabulous for our salads...and I am so proud of my small harvest in my first attempt at gardening. Next year will be even better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?