Gratitude Friday

I am sitting here early in the morning...was up at five thirty...after a great night of sleep. Got to spend some time in prayer, and then move down stairs without any of the kids knowing. How delightful is that??? I like having a few minutes to myself...it doesn't happen much around here. I cracked our front windows...instead of opening them all up...because we are having our coolest morning of the season..49 degrees( quite lovely). I can't freeze the kids out. Hope you plan on having a great weekend...I do!
1. I am thankful for all the service men and women who served our country to guarantee our freedom. This great country would not be the same without them.
2. I am thankful for the quiet and cold morning.
3. I had a thankful heart this morning for the ability to homeschool. How I am blessed to provide my kids a quality education...and to see their smiles and their desire to learn. To watch William, my six year old, make a Great Wall of China out of juicy fruit candy yesterday...how awesome is that.
4. I am thankful for my husband...who still makes me laugh after all these years. I love him so much
5. I am thankful that God knows and provides my next step...he is awesome to always provide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?