Friday, November 11, 2011
I am sitting here early in the morning...was up at five thirty...after a great night of sleep. Got to spend some time in prayer, and then move down stairs without any of the kids knowing. How delightful is that??? I like having a few minutes to myself...it doesn't happen much around here. I cracked our front windows...instead of opening them all up...because we are having our coolest morning of the season..49 degrees( quite lovely). I can't freeze the kids out. Hope you plan on having a great weekend...I do!
1. I am thankful for all the service men and women who served our country to guarantee our freedom. This great country would not be the same without them.
2. I am thankful for the quiet and cold morning.
3. I had a thankful heart this morning for the ability to homeschool. How I am blessed to provide my kids a quality education...and to see their smiles and their desire to learn. To watch William, my six year old, make a Great Wall of China out of juicy fruit candy yesterday...how awesome is that.
4. I am thankful for my husband...who still makes me laugh after all these years. I love him so much
5. I am thankful that God knows and provides my next step...he is awesome to always provide.