Gratitude Friday




I snapped this picture yesterday...no, it's not summertime....the girls are in the local indoor pool for swim team, and the boys enjoy splashing around a bit. Good times...even in November.




1. I am thankful for the unknown and change...it's all about trusting in a God who is bigger than you.


2. I am thankful for all my provision...the Lord always goes above and beyond.


3. I am thankful for the joy he brings...even on the busy, pull your hair out days.


4. I am thankful for all the little hand prints on the windows and walls...


5. I am thankful for the breakthrough that is coming...God is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?