Two Pugs Snug in a Rug



I had to post this picture that I took yesterday. That's Mia in the back and Edward with his big tongue hanging out. But the most important thing is the bed they are sleeping in is Edward's. They both got a new bed for Christmas...placed sweetly in front of the Christmas tree. Edward rolled in his like a kid in a candy store. But, I guess Mia didn't think hers was cozy enough. Because she has now taken up residence in Edward's bed. Sometimes she is by herself and other times she is with him...which is what I caught on the camera yesterday. These pugs sure have a comfy life here at the Reynolds Nation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?