Friday, March 16, 2012
Good morning Friday!!! And the best part of this Friday is that its the beginning of our spring break. No school! No school! I love it. I am so excited. I always need this mental break about this time of year..before we gear up for the last part of school. I always feel a bit weary now...is the end of the tunnel near? So this week usually gives me a boost to make it to the end of May. We don't have anything important planned...which is just the way I like it.
1. I am grateful for the beautiful weather we are having. Cool, crisp mornings and breezy, warm days. I love this time of the year.
2. I am grateful for spring break...my brain needs a break.
3. I am grateful for quiet mornings...when the house is dark and quiet.
4. I am grateful for crisp gala apples...one of my favorite snacks.
5. I am grateful for my ever changing life that God is steering and guiding.