Gratitude Friday

Good morning Friday!!! And the best part of this Friday is that its the beginning of our spring break. No school! No school! I love it. I am so excited. I always need this mental break about this time of year..before we gear up for the last part of school. I always feel a bit weary now...is the end of the tunnel near? So this week usually gives me a boost to make it to the end of May. We don't have anything important planned...which is just the way I like it.
1. I am grateful for the beautiful weather we are having. Cool, crisp mornings and breezy, warm days. I love this time of the year.
2. I am grateful for spring break...my brain needs a break.
3. I am grateful for quiet mornings...when the house is dark and quiet.
4. I am grateful for crisp gala apples...one of my favorite snacks.
5. I am grateful for my ever changing life that God is steering and guiding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?