It's a foggy morning here in Florida. The morning has actually been much cooler than the last couple of days. I love when the mornings are cool...especially when the days have been as warm as they have been. It's been hitting the mid 80's this week. A bit warm for the end of February, beginning of March. Oh well, this winter has been a bit disappointing weather wise...I like a cool winter to balance out the hotter than you know what summers. Even so, life is good. We are happy, healthy and living such a blessed life.
1. On this Friday morning I am so thankful for love received by the father on a daily basis. He is always there whenever we need him.
2. I am thankful for the giggles I hear from Matt and Judah in the morning...when they have their morning talk in bed, after I am up and exercising. It is so cute to hear and this memory will last for a lifetime.
3. Thankful for a great week of exercise. It feels so good.
4. So thankful for my beautiful girl, Bryn, turning 15 this week. Where has the time gone? I can't believe I have been a mom for 15 years.
5. Thankful for Such a great husband...who has always supported me as a mother. He has always given me appropriate breaks...he has always given 100% and been a full time dad (despite working hard at his day job).
Popular posts from this blog
Who knew...16 years ago this journey would look like this? Sixteen years ago these kids weren't even alive...lol. Our oldest actually took the picture, as she was on her way to class at college. Now, truth be told...this picture took several times to take. No, we weren't waiting for any babies to smile...just for my youngest, yes my 10 year old, to get himself together. He still has a funky look on his face, but I will take it. Not everyone is happy all the time. And one day we will laugh at this picture and all of Judah's antics. These treasures have made this journey incredibly difficult, but it's been worth every step. I am so blessed to be their mom. And glad that I get to be their mom. Blessings on this next year!
This girl has been caught taking selfies on our cameras. We don't realize she has taken them until we look at our phones. She is so cute...and so preteen. As we are winding down the teen years with Bryn...we are in the homestretch, we see several more beckoning. Caleb will be 13 in one month and Esther is 11...and she is just bursting to be a teenager. She still has that softness of a little girl, but we keep on seeing glimmers in her life that are totally "TEEN." The entrance of selfies is a prime example. Love it. She has always been our quiet, keep to yourself girl...but all of a sudden she is becoming a social butterfly. Lots of friends...texting them on her tablet ( you should have seen my face when she sent me her first text)...small temper tantrums. It's in the mix..and Matt and I feel a little more prepared this time. We have some experience...we know what to expect...what to pay attention to and what to just ignore. By time we are done with this load of kid…