Gratitude Friday

It's a foggy morning here in Florida. The morning has actually been much cooler than the last couple of days. I love when the mornings are cool...especially when the days have been as warm as they have been. It's been hitting the mid 80's this week. A bit warm for the end of February, beginning of March. Oh well, this winter has been a bit disappointing weather wise...I like a cool winter to balance out the hotter than you know what summers. Even so, life is good. We are happy, healthy and living such a blessed life.
1. On this Friday morning I am so thankful for love received by the father on a daily basis. He is always there whenever we need him.
2. I am thankful for the giggles I hear from Matt and Judah in the morning...when they have their morning talk in bed, after I am up and exercising. It is so cute to hear and this memory will last for a lifetime.
3. Thankful for a great week of exercise. It feels so good.
4. So thankful for my beautiful girl, Bryn, turning 15 this week. Where has the time gone? I can't believe I have been a mom for 15 years.
5. Thankful for Such a great husband...who has always supported me as a mother. He has always given me appropriate breaks...he has always given 100% and been a full time dad (despite working hard at his day job).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?