Gratitude Friday

March, where have you gone? How fast you came and fast you have gone away. Can you believe that the month is over? One-third of the year is already gone. My, it seems that my life is slipping by so quickly. Lord, let me cherish each and every day...each moment, let me see your fingerprints.

1. I am thankful for the beautiful cool mornings that we have had. Just enough to make my morning exercise time perfect!
2. I am thankful for Caleb this morning. It is difficult to raise a child with a handicapped, but I rejoice this morning that God has something for him and for me. Lord, let me be patient and understand him more each day. I thank you for bringing him in our home.
3. Thank you God for provision...you set it up before we even need it...Matthew 6.
4. I am thankful for a sweet, dear husband. He is the most awesome man, father, love of my life.
5. I am thankful for funny faces, belly laughs and random statements from my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?