Give it a Try!

I snapped a picture of my new love...sweet potato fries.  Yes, I know a lot of people don't like sweet potatoes. Including me.  I don't like them. I tried them again this Thanksgiving and I still don't like them. But awhile back I tried them in the french fry variety and I love them.  Now the ones at the restaurant were fried, so of course they were yummy. But here at home I tried baking them...and voila they were fabulous too.  I just slice them up really thin...put on my stone...sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic and a little olive oil...and then bake on a high temp. Watch them like a hawk, because they will burn easily.
Never did I think I would like these...especially since I am a faithful potato lover. I love potatoes anyway that you make them...boil them, fry them, bake them...whatever...yummo.  But with my new found food freedom, I am trying new things...and I guess your body likes sweet potatoes better than white potatoes. I am so glad I gave it a try. Now, you give it a try...and tell me what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?