Loafing

 Yes, I am doing a whole bunch of what you see in the title.  After a crazy busy week of food prep for the big holiday, I needed a few days to down load.  So we literally have been hanging out at the house..eating lots of pie, lots of turkey and stuffing and totally relaxing.  And it has been wonderful.  And included in my days off I added some old chick flicks.  Steel Magnolias...and Sleepless in Seattle. Lots of laughter and a lot of tears.  Funny how you still cry twenty years after you first saw the movie.  Not much more to report than that.  Just a whole lot of nothing. Which feels totally great.  How was your holiday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?