Yes! That's me!

After getting my kayak last weekend, we didn't have a moment to get out there for it's maiden voyage.  With the time change it has been difficult...it's dark by 6:00...and the hubby just gets home from work by then.  So, yesterday we were out first thing. Oh my, it was so awesome.  I love it. I can't believe that I was even out there.  Never did I ever imagine that I would be out there kayaking.  This amazing journey has opened up so many door for me.  It makes me want to cry.  God is so good.  Every bit of sacrifice and work is worth it...especially when I look at this photo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?