Friday

I must admit that I am so tired today. I have had such a busy week. I worked about 33 hours this week...a lot more than my usual 15-20. I attended a conference on Monday, which let me gain hours towards my license, and then I had major breastfeeding problems with several moms this week. My job is feast or famine...one week it will be so dry and no one calls and then the next week I can't keep up with the demand. So, today I am totally staying home all day with my kids...hanging out with nothing important to do. I love it. I hate when I am gone several times a week. Every time I get dressed up, William looks at me and asks, "where you going mommy?" And then the other day, he gives me the big eyes and says, "I don't want you to go to work." So, these busy weeks are a strain, but they only come every once and awhile. So, let my weekend begin...beach tomorrow if the weather holds up and lots of couch time...ahhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?