The Garden of Life...

Just wanted to show you our first step in our garden for the fall and winter. Caleb and I put down our black plastic so that we can kill off the grass and weeds. He was busy bringing rocks to me and then he held it for me while I unraveled it. What a big helper! Especially since the nasty Florida mosquitoes were swarming us. So this is as much as we got done today. I hope to show you progress reports as we move along. When we were done, Caleb asked me if he could get a penny for all his work...what cheap labor!

Comments

Michelle said…
Can't wait to see the garden as it grows!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?