What a crazy week...

Sorry that I have been missing in action this week. This week has been super busy and I am so tired. I have been on my couch all day...I feel totally worn out. My mom had a heart catheter on Wednesday. When they found two arteries blocked they sent her up to Daytona Beach to have another procedure done to put a balloon in the artery...so, it turned out to be a long day at the hospital. She is fine and came home yesterday afternoon. I was in Daytona yesterday for cultural diversity training (doesn't that sound like fun) for my job...one of the many requirements for working for the health department, then I had a meeting with my boss and some co-workers...then home for 2.5 hours and then I went to teach a breastfeeding class. By time I got home last night I was so exhausted. So today, I have been lounging and enjoying my day. I did clean out my school closet this morning to see what I have for this next school year...I can't believe that school is starting in another month. I hope to take the kids shopping for their school supplies this weekend...they love to pick out all their pencils, and crayons. Do you have any special memories of that? I do...there is something about fall around the corner that gives me goosebumps...Fall is my favorite season! So, lots of lounging today. Feels good to do that sometimes. I posted a picture of Mia...the ultimate lounging dog!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
I am glad to hear your Mom is ok! I love the picture of your pug! Reminds me of Brendan's Webkins! I missed you at the pool on Thursday! Lounge as much as you can - I would if I could! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?