Reconciliation


I was thinking this morning, what should I write about today. There is usually always something funny going on around my house...I could pick from anyone of those...but instead, I felt like the Lord wanted me to talk about reconciliation. I feel like I have entered a season of reconciliation these past few weeks. If anybody knows me, they will quickly realize that I don't like strife in my life. It wears me down and I try to push through any hint of it around me. I truly desire peace in my life...but at times because of certain circumstances, I haven't had peace with certain people. During those times I have continually prayed for those people and believed that God had the best for all of us. As the body of Christ how do we reach out to unbelievers, if we do not have peace amongst ourselves? As I am getting older, I am personally trying to maintain positive relationships and work towards easy forgiveness. What exactly is easy forgiveness? It is a place where you allow yourself to forgive others without hindrance and to go to others with an apology quickly. Sometimes we won't give others forgiveness because of our own pride or personal attitudes. I don't ever want that. What a waste of life. So what does this all mean? I have recently reconciled with my father...moving past past hurts and trying to work at our relationship. Funny thing about him, is that we are so similar...which makes it easier to butt heads. And also, with the Coslow family...we had separated when we left our last fellowship...and I truly believe God is bringing us back together...for a different type of relationship, but one that can serve the body. What a force we could be when we are in unity. Our common goal, must always be to show unbelievers the way to Christ. I am excited to see what God has for me and for these people in my life. I am excited about this season in my life. How about you? Do you have someone you would like to reconcile with? Ask the Lord, "have I made it difficult for someone to apologize to me...or...do I need to apologize to someone?" What a force we could be, by these few words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?