Early in the morning...

It is six forty-five in the morning...I have a few minutes to spare before I get the crew up. I have been getting up early in the morning so I know that I get my word and prayer time in. It has been really awesome and rewarding...to start my time fresh with HIM is so worth it...though I really want to sleep, because this mom of five is tired!!! I am reading the book of Daniel right now and I am once again astounded by his faith. It is so awesome that he stood faithful no matter what was before him...mighty kings, and let's not forget the lions. I pray that I am faithful like Daniel and that my eyes focus on HIM.
The kids are fighting colds this week...just fevers, nothing much more. My sweet Judah was yucky yesterday...so he slept a lot yesterday and his mama spoke the word over him. A few minutes ago I heard him say, "dada" in the sweetest voice. Matt had the kids last night so he was the last one Judah saw. I just love in the morning when they are so cuddly and sweet.
We had an awesome school day yesterday. We switched Bryn's math curriculum a week or so ago and it is flowing so much better. She is doing that subject on the computer..it explains everything to her and then she does the work and then it sends her work over to me. Perfect for the mom who never did really well in math! The rest of her subjects are the same..but I see a real change with her. I am purposely spending more alone time with her and I am seeing the results. And Matt got the kids computer programs up and running on the new computer...so now when I am teaching one child the other is on the computer working on educational games! William begged to go on all day...and he did so good! First I sat here with him and worked on his mouse use and then Esther sat with him and showed him how to play all the games. They were giggling and laughing the whole time...he wasn't ready to get off the computer forty-five minutes later!
Today I don't have to go anywhere...which is my kind of day! No church or functions going on...so I get to spend the whole day with my kids here in my home. As time goes on I love to spend more time at home...it really is the place where I am the most satisfied. So bless your day...may the Lord be with you and know that his faithfulness reaches the skies. Judah just said, "mama..." and it could make me just cry...I love being a mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?