The Heat Is On...


Remember that song? Well it is happening here. For the first time this winter my heat actually clicked on last night. We keep our heat really low..about 63 degrees. I believe in putting a sweater on or sitting with a blanket rather than spending money on heating the whole house. So last night we actually hit 30 degrees outside...we haven't seen that number in a long time. Sometime in the middle of the night I heard it click on...that's all right, it may be the only time it comes on this winter. The kids were snug in the bed and I had my blanket thrown to the side because I was too warm!!! Enjoy the temps!
*I am posting a picture of our car in New York...where they are having really cold temps!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?