Slow week

We really haven't had a slow week...I just thought I would proclaim it in faith, lol. We are in the process of getting our septic approved...we just had to make a few changes, but it should be approved the beginning of the week. So that has consumed our time this week...lots of calls and planning. After that we will be ready to submit for our permit for the addition that we are putting on. And we started back to school this week...that has been a bit slow. It is so hard to come back after such a long break. So that's all for now. We are sodding this morning and Matt is getting ready for his camping trip with the boys and his dad. Talk to you tomorrow.
*I am posting a picture of my love overlooking Central New York during our trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?