Introducing Morgan


Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family...this is Morgan! I hinted about Morgan several posts ago...and this is a quick shot of her. She is tired out from a day outside with us, so I got her to peak her head up for one moment. She is now sleeping under my feet!
Morgan came to us in a mysterious way...but we truly believe it was the Lord. You all know that my mom lost three dogs in our fire in October...two of them were golden retrievers. My mom has owned a golden for the past 18 years...they are her favorite. She bred her goldens for years, but until the fire was just enjoying her dogs. We thought about getting my mom a puppy for Christmas, but since we were leaving on vacation we couldn't leave her here alone because she is still not steady on her feet. So we put it on hold. When we were in Pleasant Valley New York visiting my old stomping grounds we stopped by the house of an old friend...the Mueller family. Her daughter and I were friends from Kindergarten until I left New York. I stopped by to get current information about their daughter, and while I am standing there this cute, red (reds are my favorite) golden retriever puppy (only 6 weeks old) comes walking up. I immediately started talking about her, and then they said in a joking manner..."do you want to buy her?" Well, I guess they were really serious. They just had her for a week and they realized that at this stage in their life they were too old for a puppy. So, within the hour we had her. So, she travelled all the way to TN and then to Florida. She is a super car dog, and now loves her life here. Mia (our pug) is renewed again ( she lost her best pal in the fire...the one she played and rolled with all the time) and we are loving her. My mom of course was so excited and has been doting on her since we got home. It was such a God story. If we had visited the day before (which we had planned) we would have missed the Mueller family because they were out of town. So, this ends my stories about our trip. Once again, God has his fingerprints over every step!
*If you look at the pictures of my 3600 miles post, you will see Morgan walking along with us.

Comments

Amanda said…
I loved this post!

Yeah for Morgan and your mom!

Bless

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?