Gratitude Friday

I haven't had a gratitude Friday in a few weeks. Between Christmas, our vacation and getting back to normal life I haven't blogged as much as I would like. Tonight Matt and his dad are going camping on one of the islands with Caleb and William...it's a boys night (little Judah feels slightly left out, but he is a bit young) and the girls are hanging out and going to the mall. A busy day ahead after a busy week.

1. I am thankful that Tinkerbelle, our cat, is safe after being shot at by accident by a neighbor.

2. I am thankful for quiet evenings...

3. I am thankful for the wonderful grandfathers in the lives of my kids.

4. I am thankful that I am blessed in my job.

5. I am thankful that the Lord is so awesome in my life.

Have a great weekend!!! The weather is so nice out...finally a bit of winter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?