So they had to share... :0


Yes, they shared their cold with me...I started going down hill on Tuesday night...yesterday was long and now I feel like I am somewhat back to myself. The rest of the kids are back to normal...and William escaped from the virus. Poor Daddy was dragging this morning...he had to go to work because he had an appointment at nine, but he said he would be back. We have yet to see him back, so he must have other things become more important than sleeping...lol! So we had little school done yesterday...we did a gigantic space (planets) puzzle (not really me, I watched from the couch) and then the kids worked on the computer. Thankfully Bryn was able to complete almost everything. Today I am laying low...I am freezing blueberries that I found on sale to be used for later in the year. Thankfully we are going to get some rain today and then cold weather for the days to come. Oh and I have the funniest story...we are studying planets with the little kids and we were talking about rockets and space ships...then we were talking about astronauts and how they travel into space....a few minutes later, William declared that he too one day wants to be an "esthernaut." Esther is famous! I love when they are little and can't pronounce anything.
*Here is a picture of my sweet Judah Bear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?