Snow Days

This has to be my favorite picture of the week. Here is Judah staring out the window...not to sure about the snowy weather. He is still in his jammies...and he is checking the situation out!

Here is Bryn...looking so sweet in her winter gear. This is her second time in the snow, and she really had a great time.



There is Matt at the top of the hill pushing Caleb down on the sled. You can barely tell it is Matt's face...it was about 15 degrees outside.






Here is Will going up the hill to go back down again...He loved the snow, until he had ice and snow all over his face after a trip down. But not much later he was back out again.


Snow Princess! Esther looked super cute in her pink. She looked so delighted to be out there. She went down the hill so many times and was the first to make a snow angel.






Okay, so Judah wasn't too excited. I took this picture while I was holding him. When we first went outside he just stood there and after a few minutes he just started to cry. He later went upstairs with Omi and watched from the warm house.







Caleb looks so cute here. He wasn't a big fan of the snow...I think too cold for his thin frame, but he did go down in the sled many times. His favorite part was standing in front of the fire that Papa had made!






William looks liked he was just whacked in the head. The snow was coming down hard by then...we would go out for a few minutes, and by time we would go back an hour later our tracks were covered up with snow.






Here is Esther went she hit the bottom of the hill. On the video tape I was telling her to stop early so she wouldn't go in the pond...she is so tiny she flew down the hill.

Sorry no gratitude Friday this week...the past few days of pictures are all that I am thankful for. It is all about family.






Comments

Superhero Mom said…
OH my goodness...I absolutely loved your pictures. THANK YOU! I cannot begin to tell you how much I miss snow this year! I don't miss all of the hard work, but I really miss the beauty of it! I could almost taste and feel the snow in these pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?