Just Living Life

We decided to have a picnic today after church...78 degrees, no humidity and a gentle breeze....perfect weather to be outside. Though we love the cold weather, we might as well take advantage of this beautiful weather while it is here. So we were eating on a blanket, talking with the kids and then letting them run around. Afterwards we walked along the river and they spent a few minutes running around the playground...a perfect afternoon. I was mad when we got there that I hadn't brought my camera...but then I thought you can't record everything that you do with the kids...I was just living life...to the fullest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?