Gratitude Friday


What a busy week...I feel like I have been out of my blogging world. I am trying to make some changes around the house and we finished up our septic issues (with an approval from the health dept.-yahoo)...so I have been missing in action.

Funny morning today...got up late because the baby kept me up during the night...so I was up an hour late, which I absolutely hate. At least we had water this morning, because yesterday our pipes froze and we didn't have water for about 3 hours. The kids are eating breakfast at the table and I decide to go outside to pick up some eggs that the are in the chicken pen. Now lets remember that I only have flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt on...I was dressed for later in the day (when it was supposed to be warm), not for the 32 degrees that it was outside. I move the chicken pen, trying to retrieve the two eggs, and the water bucket tips over....ahhhhhhh! Next thing you know I am cleaning the bucket out, since it really needed to be cleaned anyway, with bleach and then having to fill it back up. I am being sprayed by the water...and let me tell you how cold that water was...my hands were frozen red when I came in. I finally got that situated and was back in to start school 30 minutes late....I wish I had it all on video!


1. I am thankful that my chickens have not stopped laying eggs, despite the cold weather...they are finally giving a good amount each day.


2. Thankful for a few really cold days each winter...now if it would only snow and stick!


3. Thankful for my change in math curriculum which is working better for Bryn.


4. Thankful for my date last night with Matt...Japanese all the way!


5. Thankful for Barry and Sarah Bulls and their new addition born yesterday...Addie!
I am posting a picture of sweet William.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?