Gratitude Friday


So, here I am at six in the morning. I have been up since five-thirty...so why stay in bed when you can get moving? Right? The house is so quiet...not one bark from Morgan, not one "mama" from Judah or any movement from Matt. I love these times...so peaceful and sweet. The kids have been a bit cooped up this week because of the workers outside...they could go out, but of course they all end up where they are not supposed to be...so because of that we have been inside a lot. I am ready for the weekend ahead...not much going on, just quiet.


1. I am thankful for Mom's Night out tonight...a night with the girls!


2. I am thankful for the addition finally starting this week.


3. I am thankful for each day that God gives us...it is a gift!


4. I am thankful for little boys (William and Judah) in the tub last night squealing and laughing!


5. I am thankful for the quiet...no matter how long it lasts!


*Here I am with my little JuJu...my love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?