Sensational Saturday

I thought I would stop for a moment and talk about what a beautiful Saturday it is here in Central Florida. The humidity is low, the temp is only 79 degrees and the sun is shining. My windows are wide open and the wind is just coming through the house so nicely. Matt is working outside to fix a line that was cut during the construction this week and the kids are in competition on who can get the dirtiest! They have been outside for most of the day...Judah has walked 10 miles, Bryn is helping her dad, Caleb is in and out and William and Esther are now making tents in the bedroom. And what am I doing? Taking it easy...I love days like this...no obligations and total relaxation. So sweet and sensational! Hope your Saturday is as wonderful as mine...enjoy your family, love on your kids and take a break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?