Gratitude Friday


Love is in the air...well, it is always in the air when you have the Lord in your life. As we enter Valentine's weekend I can only think of how great our God is and I am so grateful for the people he puts in my life.


1. I am grateful for Bryn...and for the changes that are going on in her life and how she is growing into such a beautiful young woman.


2. I am grateful for Caleb...and seeing the changes in his life and believing for more each day. God has a lot for Caleb.


3. I am grateful for Esther...her flashing eyelashes, sweet smile and her joyful character. She is a beauty.


4. I am grateful for William...he is so quick, smart and on top of everything. But he is the first to cuddle on the couch.


5. I am grateful for my Judah (aka Chewy)...he has brought me the most joy. When the enemy tried to steal my joy about his beginning, the Lord turned that around and made him my sweetest love.


5. One more today...for my love, Matthew. I could have not been blessed with such an awesome husband....he lives by, "your good at my expense." He always thinks of me before himself, loves first, asks for forgiveness first and serves first. He really makes me whole.
*I added a picture of Morgan...lost in the pine needles...she is getting big fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?