We are still here!









This has been a long week. Just today, I thought, we must be just about done with this virus...and then William threw up on me during lunch!!! Oh well, we move on, right? I started to do some cleaning today and then in a day I will clean everything down so we get all the germs out. Not much going on...other than lots of Noggin on television...and a quiet house. Not much school was done this week...which is the joy of homeschooling. I will give them a note for their teacher...lol. So I am going to find a few pictures for you, in the absence of words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?