Gratitude Friday

We have had a really sad morning here at the Reynolds Nation...our sweet Goat Laverne did not make it through the freeze. She was down yesterday morning after the first freezing night and we did everything yesterday to get her going...but she just didn't make it. We had a few tears this morning, and Matt and I will bury her today.
On a good note, Matt and I are going away for the weekend...to Orlando without any kids!! The kids are staying with the in-laws and we are going to a resort!!!! WoooHooo! We are very excited and can't wait to get there. We need a weekend to ourselves...it has been a year since we were alone for more than 24 hours.

1. Of course, I am super excited and grateful for a weekend away! And for the in-laws who will watch my kids.

2. I am so glad for my kids!

3. I am grateful for the four years that we had sweet Laverne...she loved to roam the property (she was the biggest escape artist) and she loved popcorn...we will miss her.

4. I am grateful for my lovely husband...he serves me, loves me and adores me...can't beat that.

5. I am grateful for the God whose faithfulness reaches the skies.

Comments

Betsy said…
I came home from our dinner tonight and read all your blogs :) and I'm so BLESS just to hear you and hear your heart :) you guys mean soooooo much to us, I hope you really really know that :) We are so proud and so Bless to see what the Lord has done in your lives since those Blond days of Matt :) 17 yr I can't believe it's been that long!! Love you much! :) - Betsy
coconomad said…
Amen! He is a faithful God and the rest of your list is all because of Him and that's the greatest part!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?