What's in a Name?


I thought I must take a few moments to talk about our Judah David. Yes, he has the most awesome name...named by his father, given to him in prayer by the Lord...and I chose David because of King David in the bible and how his heart was. We love his name...but we have realized that we rarely call him that...his is our first kid with multiple nicknames. Every child usually gets a nickname or two, but this little boy has several and different people in his life have named him these names...and most of them have good reason and the others are just from habit!

First-We call him Chewy...I know what you are thinking..."what is that all about?" We used to fake sneeze at him and say Achooooo...and he would just laugh. Then Esther started saying, Achewy and that would make him laugh even harder and then somehow it moved to calling him Chewy. I personally call him JuJu all the time...just a portion of his name. He got a sweater with the character, Handy Manny on it...so we started calling him that...and he turns his head for that name and looks right at you...it is so cute. But the best name of all is from William. William, being the older brother by 26 months has nicknamed him, Goosh...the actual full name is Goosh Goosh Cookoo, but most of the time it is just Goosh. A few weeks ago we realized that William was calling him this name...it was so funny and we have no idea why. He came up with it by himself and Judah answers to it.

I thought I just had to mention this...because my sweet boy answers to so many names...it is just adorable. The goal of course is to have one name only...Judah David...but for now these names are just fine!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?