Life Long Friendships


We had a special visitor stop by last night! Our dearest friend, Nancy Ellis, came by after travelling from Asheville, North Carolina. We have been friends with Nancy for over 20 years now, and we miss her and her family so much. Five years ago they moved up north, so we have only seen them once or twice a year.
The older I get, the more I cherish these life long friends. We can pick up a conversation at any time and we truly trust them to speak in our life. Her life and words have blessed me beyond anything I could ever imagine. No matter how far apart we are we have continue with this life long friendship.
So, it was fun to take her picture with Bryn. Bryn is about an inch taller than Nancy now...which is crazy to even imagine since she held Bryn as a baby. They both got a laugh when we had them stand side by side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?