From Surviving to Thriving

Esther made this little sign yesterday in celebration for the new year. Though we didn't stay up to see the ball drop, I can feel a change in the air. I feel like there is hope abounding...anticipation for the marvelous. I am feeling a shift in the atmosphere...from Surviving to Thriving for the Reynolds Nation this year. I am excited to see what God has for us!
Not that I am a big New Year's Resolution person, but I do have some personal goals that I want to reach this year.


*Continue with the weight watchers program-expecting a continuation of awesome weight loss.
*Take more time for each of my kids...individual time with each one. May it be a game, grocery store trip, whatever...personal time.
*I vow to do more crafts with my kids. This is a stretch for this non-crafty person, but I will take time to do this.
*I want to go above and beyond with homeschooling my kids. Fill in the cracks...make sure they get the best education ever.
*I want to be super thorough with my job as a Lactation Counselor. To reach out to the moms. Take more time for follow up. I want to see my numbers for the area to exceed health dept. expectations.
*I want to go away with my husband for one weekend this year.
*I want to go to the beach every week with my kids during the hot months...free entertainment is the way to go.
*I want to have one garage sale. This will allow me to continue to streamline my house.
*Keep my house a refuge. Clean, organized and desirable to be in.
*Spend more time in the word and prayer...this is one of my first priorities. Especially the prayer part...my faith in action.
*I want to have more dates with Matt...some just at home and some out. Take more time for us.
*Continue with he awesome changes that God was making in me this year.
*Jump in with the Dave Ramsey principles...no debt, more saved.
*Love more.


Here is Matt and I last night on New Years Eve. Sixteen years after our first date...Love him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?