Gratitude Friday

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! What a whopper of a week. I had so many doctors appointments to go to...the kids were at my in-laws for several separate occasions and I feel like my house is a mess. I am so tired from this busy week...dentists appointments, doctor, orthopedic and eye doctor for my mom. I have been blown over. My wonderful husband took the day off today to help out around here...I love his flexible schedule. So we had a busy day here, but we got some things done. It rained another 3 inches just yesterday, so tons of stuff is under water. We have some work to do outside tomorrow, so hopefully I can keep the kids from splashing in the water too much. Chickens have had a hard week...every time I move them they seem to fill up with water on the ground, so they have been rotated a lot. We also started getting eggs from the chickens...I had a talk with them a week or so ago about how they have to earn their keep around here... I guess that did the trick, because know we are getting a few fresh brown eggs every day. Now if the rest will follow suit. We also met a neighbor from the road next door who said we could borrow their buck if we want to breed our goats, so that may be in the future. We will see. So on to what I am thankful for...

1. I am thankful for a wonderful birthday this past weekend. I received some wonderful presents and had such a great day.

2. For a good report from the orthopedic doctor for my mom...everything is going as planned in her recovery.

3. For my beautiful husband...so patient, understanding and loving to this type A personality who is trying to become more of a servant to the Lord.

4. For the Lord who continues to bless us and allow us to understand more about the body and all that he has for us.

5. For cooler temps and the lack of oppressive heat!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?