Gratitude Friday


Another week has passed...blown by is more like it. This season in my life seems to be flying by. Between my mom and the kids...that is enough for anybody...but then I have my work as a lactation counselor...my church responsibilities...housework...and my adoring husband (and those are not in order of importance). But God's grace is all over us...and it is so good to be in his arms. He is such a provider and comforter...


1. I am thankful for the cool morning as I took a walk...it was such a refreshing time with the Lord and to prepare for the day.


2. I am thankful for Bryn passing her spelling test just moments ago. It hasn't been her strongest subject but she is trying so hard.


3. I am thankful for playing educational games with Caleb and Esther yesterday. It's amazing how much they actually learn from Bingo!!


4. I am thankful for taking my kids to the firehouse today for a field trip.


5. I am thankful for a quiet upcoming weekend!


* I am posting another picture of William and how he falls asleep. I told Matt that I am going to make a page in his scrapbook of all the different poses he has when he goes to sleep. He cracks us up. Now how comfortable is this?

Comments

Michelle said…
Funny how I've fallen in love with this kid simply over his sleeping positions. Seriously, I'm teary eyed. I'm going to find some pics of my boys sleeping when they were younger because they found crazy ways to sleep as well.

Praise the Lord O my soul, all my inmost being praise His holy name!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?