An unexpected visitor

On Monday we were winding down our day, when Bryn saw some people walking up our walkway...and surprise, it was Josh with his mom. He had to come down and take care of some unfinished business and surprised us! What a delightful time with him. He looked so good...talking a lot and telling us what he had been up to. It was good to see the "old" Josh back! He had changed so much the past two years...and now I see a glimmer of what he was. He likes living in Ohio and he likes his school. I am so happy..my special boy...I love him so much. So I am posting a picture of Josh and I and Josh and all the kids.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?