I will rejoice!


"For even if the fig tree doesn't blossom, and no fruit in on the vines, even if the olive tree fails to produce, and the fields yeild no food at all, even if the sheep vanish from the sheep pen, and there are no cows in the stalls; still, I will rejoice in God, I will take joy in the God of my salvation. For God is my strength! He makes me swift and sure-footed as a deep and enables me to stride over my high places." Habakkuk 3:17-19

Here is my heart...no matter what comes my way, I will still serve the Lord and nothing will stop me!!!
I am posting a picture of sweet Callie, age 10...We will miss you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?