Belated Gratitude Friday

As you can expect this week has been full! We have been working with our insurance company and getting estimates for the debris removal. Once again God is in the midst of everything. We still ask for your prayers...we know we have been surrounded by them...from friends, family and our church family! Sorry about the list delay this week. My mom had another surgery yesterday and I was in Daytona taking care of her. So, onto my list.

1. I am so thankful for my husband who has become a greater man of God...he has softened so much, but at the same time has become the man of this household.

2. I am thankful for a great surgery yesterday. My mom's knee is healing, she can now bend it and will soon be walking in a few weeks!

3. I am so thankful for my beautiful children that God has bestowed upon us. No words could describe my feelings for them.

4. For our church family who has prayed for us, blessed us and stepped in when we thought we didn't need anything but we did!

5. For Jehovah God...our protector, provider, comforter, and joy...Psalm 91

Comments

Michelle said…
You've been in my prayers. What can I do to help you?

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?