Gratitude Friday

Well, it is Gratitude Friday again. This week went so fast. Lots of doctors appointments this week, Johnny Appleseed day on Monday, and dentist appointments all mixed in with normal life. I am glad that it is Friday. The kids are eating lunch and then we will be heading to the park for the afternoon. Have a great weekend!

1. My birthday is tomorrow.

2. My birthday is one day away.

3. My birthday is on the fourth of October and today is the 3rd of October.

4. I will be 33 on my birthday tomorrow.

5. My birthday is tomorrow...did I tell you that yet?

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Well, Happy Birthday Allison! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Amanda said…
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!

To you!

Blessings on your day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?