Gratitude Friday


Well, it is the 31st of October...my favorite month of the year is over! Now, on to the holidays and the excitement of the new year. What a year it has been. So, here is my list this week of what I am thankful for.


1. First of all, my new niece born just seven hours ago...Abigail Paige Reynolds. Going up to see her tonight...I pray for this new seed...may she know and serve the Lord forever.


2. For Pastor Debbie Lloyd...she went right to my heart this week and ministered to me what I needed to hear. She was right on and turned me to the right path...faith within tragedy!


3. So thankful that we have been free for two years from our last fellowship. God pulled us out of there...and now we have become totally different people. Not only do we have a greater view of the body of Christ and what God has for all of us as a whole, but we have softened and changed and see God in a greater light.


4. Thankful for all our friends and family who have been praying for us and calling to see if we have any needs. From Pastor Phyllis and Michelle having meals sent to us...Terry Shores cleaning up the garage site for an unbelievable price...the cards sent with warm wishes...money sent all the way from Pennsylvania to plant seed...from bikes bought by Pastor Rick to bring hope back into my kids...and to the most important, our Lord who has wrapped his arms around us.


5. And thankful for my husband Matthew...giving me the whole day off yesterday to go shopping and have some personal time. He knows that my load is so great with all stress of the garage, taking care of my mom full-time, homeschooling the kids...etc. So while I was out, he played in the mud with the kids...to the point that they had to be hosed off...Mama doesn't ask any questions when she is gone...they were all clean when I got home!!

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
I'm thankful for you Allison. Again hhank you for watching my boys while I went to school today! You and your family bless me in many ways! Nice post!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?