Big Families are back in Style!


Okay, maybe not, but we can hope right? I think the average family size now is 1.7 (not sure how they come up with that number) so where ever we go we usual get a few stares. We are used to that, but we are so proud of our family. Yesterday I was at Home Depot and the check-out lady looked us over and then asked me, "are you watching these kids?" I laughed and said, "yes I watch them everyday...and the older one is with her grandparents for the night." And as I am walking out of the store, another lady said, "are those all yours?" I was laughing now. I told her proudly that they were and then we ended up sitting there talking about them and how we homeschool and love having a big family. She was a school teacher and had her own kids in private school because the schools are so horrible. Anyway, it was a funny afternoon. Yes, the days sometimes are long and tiresome...but in this house, Big Families are Back in Style!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?