Early Thanksgiving at Grandma's


The Reynolds family met up at Grandma's on Saturday for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner. Over the years the family has expanded so much and because various family members are elsewhere on the actual holiday we meet up close to the holiday. It was perfect cool weather and the atmosphere was fun. It is sweet to see all the cousins get older now, so they actually play together.
I am still enjoying this cool weather...upper 60's and low 70's. Cleaning the house today and getting ready for a busy week. Tomorrow Bryn's friend Danielle is coming over to make bread and cookies...and then we will bake pies on Wednesday. I am excited about the whole week...I think we are expecting 16 on Thursday! On the top of the page is Bryn, mixing mashed potatoes in the kitchen. It seems like yesterday she was the little one running around the house, but now she is a helper.


Here is William hugging his cousin Hope. She kept on following him around and hugging him. It was so adorable.

Here are Judah and Hope...they are only 2 weeks apart in age...Judah looks a little concerned about Hope coming so close...they don't play together yet, but perhaps in a few years!




Here is Caleb coloring. Sorry about the glare, but he was in a bad spot. Grandma has a drawer set aside for each family so that the kids have something fun to do while they are there.



And I had to put a picture of my new niece, Abby. Isn't she precious! She wasn't cooperating with me about opening her eyes...I think I have only seen her eyes twice. Every time the camera clicked she would open her eyes..so I finally gave up and took this one. So sweet...may her life be filled with love, joy and peace...and may she remain just as beautiful. There is nothing like a new baby!








Comments

Michelle said…
Happy Turkeyday to you! Don't you love it! 2 days of thanksgiving- you are blessed!
Superhero Mom said…
She is adorable! Happy Thanksgiving Allison!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?