VOTE!!!


I hope anyone who is reading this today has or had already made plans to vote. No excuses! No excuses!!! Make the time to vote...it is our right and our privilege and our requirement! I took time this morning to vote...took my mom to the doctor for her check-up...went to vote on the way home...then came home to my dear husband schooling our kids (he just jumps in where he is needed). He headed out to vote before he went to work. So with two jobs, one sick mother, five kids, three schooling at home...we still had time to vote!!! How about you?

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Voted!! My boys got to experience it too! We had a blast! Brendan got to put the ballot in the machine as it sucked up my vote! Sad it didn't quite turn out how we hoped, but God is still on His Throne!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?