Who takes care of Mommy?


Who takes care of Mommy when she is sick? I asked that question this morning as my husband got ready for work. He couldn't take a day off because he was home yesterday with the same virus. The kids thought it would be a good idea to share this lovely little virus with us...so I am a little under the weather today. We were still doing our bible time this morning and I was on the couch reading...so after our prayer time Caleb pops up and says lets lay hands...and William continues with lets lay hands on Mommy and prayer for her. How sweet is that? All five of them surrounded me and put their hands on me and prayed. What sweet faith! When were done, William said, "now you are all better." I love that childlike faith...so I am up and moving and pushing ahead with my faith.

Comments

Superhero Mom said…
Oooh, I'll be praying for you Allison. I know that you must have ministering angels surrounding you. The faith of a child beats all doesn't it!
Michelle said…
How sweet, lots to learn from a child in the area of faith.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?