Gratitude Friday!


1. I am so thankful that we are all well again...that little virus kind of breezed right through!

2. I am thankful that I am going cropping tonight and my wonderful husband is laying low with the kids.

3. I am thankful for the upcoming cold weather...ready to get in the holiday spirit.

4. I am thankful that we live in God's economy and that there is no fear and we will live within abundance in the midst of famine.

5. I am thankful for my new side yard..trees down and dirt all leveled out.

I am posting a picture of Esther...thought you would appreciate a little of her humor. What a great week. Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?