Baby Cohen

I had to post some pictures of my nephew Cohen. He came by yesterday with his mom and he was just delicious! He is six months old and is so sweet. He has rolls everywhere and anywhere...he actually has a roll on his ankles...and his feet are comparable to Fred Flinstone. I think he weighs more than Judah, who is a whole year older. We loved having him come over, so I am posting some shots of him. Giggly...his mom was entertaining him!
Look at those eyes. I love that Judah is peeking around the corner...not too sure about this baby!


Here is Sarah with Cohen...she is such a great mommy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?