Gratitude Friday


This week went by so fast...do I always say that??? I guess with the election and the busyness of the house and kids, it made it seem to go by so fast. Our property is super busy. I have trees coming down right as we speak. The tree guy came and is tearing them down. My kids are outside picking up sticks for 1 dollar...child labor laws may need to be checked, lol. We once again got a great price on the trees coming down and we are putting some shell to fix the driveway...the fire trucks slaughtered my already smashed in from Tropical storm Fay driveway. The garage is all cleaned up. It is still hard to look over there, but the Lord is washing away the pain. He is so awesome and faithful to do that.


1. I am thankful for my husband taking charge of the new building...so I don't get overloaded with more work.


2. I am thankful that we have the right to vote for our president. Yes, he may not be my choice, but my trust is in the Lord and I will stay faithful to pray for President Obama.


3. I am thankful for my mom's quick recovery this week. She made a turn for the better and I see the end in sight!


4. I am thankful for little William going over to Nana and PapPap's house tonight...it is so special for your kids to be able to build a relationship with family.


5. I am thankful once again to my Lord and Savior...he is so faithful and his love is unending and unchanging!
*I am posting a picture of my sweet Judah..he is so precious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?