Turkeytude Friday


We are in the turkey mode today!!! As we come into the only holiday that is about someone else rather than ourselves (a time of giving rather than receiving)...we are so thankful for all the bountiful blessings that are in our life. We are gearing up for a big week of baking and cooking...and preparing for a huge Thanksgiving meal. Lots of family and hopefully some unexpected visitors...our house is open! So this morning, we were making Turkey Oreo Cookies. The kids were so excited...and they were fun to make. They didn't turn out exactly like the picture in the recipe, but the kids had fun making them. William ate most of his work...he kept on asking for more whoppers, until I realized he was eating them instead of placing them on as the turkey head. So I am posting a photo of our morning creations...and have a great weekend!

1. I am thankful for the approval just received this morning from our mortgage company to add onto our house rather than rebuild the garage!!

2. I am so thankful this beautiful weather...no air conditioning running!

3. I am thankful for my little rugrats who keep me on my toes every day, but bring so much joy. William informed me yesterday that he liked me...I was glad to hear that, lol.

4. I am thankful for a prosperous future...full of souls and great growth.

5. I am thankful for the word...so powerful and the answer to all situations!









Comments

Michelle said…
Cute turkeys! Happy baking! Thanks for the thankful Fridays.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?