Amazing Six Year Old


He is the first to tell me that I am beautiful. He still loves to hold my hand. He gives tons of kisses and hugs. He is my William Luke, born on April 2nd at 1:03 a.m...starting an amazing adventure. He has been all boy...100%...jumping, climbing, throwing, kicking, running...anything that entailed his body to move. He talks the loudest...he insists on being heard. He is so much fun to have around the house. Especially when he cuddles with me on the couch at the end of the day.

This is his first year of school and he has done brilliantly!!! His reading level is way beyond where he should be, as is his Math. But my favorite part is that he loves to sit with me and learn. He is truly a little sponge. Which is amazing, considering he wouldn't sit still for one book until he was four years old.

My favorite part of being a mom is watching their individuality come alive. Though William is rough and tough, he is super sensitive. You have to be careful how you deal with him. That's the fun part of being a mom...watching how they grow, develop and change.

William, I am blessed to watch you grow up. I know God has amazing favor over your life. He is going to work, and move in you, like never seen before. Be ready for Him and all that He has to offer. I love you little boy. I am blessed to be your mama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulling Myself Out of the Deepest, Darkest Depression...My Story

2020...What does that look like to you? I am ready to BLOOM!

Warning: Do you think your child may be Dyslexic?